Who is Eligible to Apply?
Any individual or team of persons employed by Pearland ISD and involved in:
- instruction of students, or
- providing related support services benefiting students
- Projects are designed to begin during 2016-17 school year
- Positive educational experience for students
- SMART projects:
- Are there Specific goals?
- Are the benefits of the project Measurable?
- Are the goals Attainable (is this project feasible)?
- Is the project Relevant to current district objectives?
- Is the project Time-bound?
- Is this a new project?
Steps to Apply
- Complete grant application
- Application reviewed and signed by Campus Education Improvement Committee
- Obtain signature from principal
- Submit application to Foundation Office by stated deadline.
- Pearland ISD Education Foundation Grant Review Committee reviews submitted applications
- Grant Review Committee presents recommendations to the Foundation Board of Directors
- Foundation Board of Directors votes to approve recommended grant awards
Maximum grant amount per application is $2,000
Up to 4 projects will be selected to receive up to $5,000
How many grants are awarded?
This will be dependent on the amount of funds available to the Education Foundation Board of Directors.